When you are ready to join a company that is dedicated to quality and excellence in service, choose Optimal Research.
Our employees have chosen Optimal Research because they know they can make a difference – not just in the successful execution of research programs but in our company’s success.
We pride ourselves in providing high quality clinical research built on the skills and talent of our clinical research professionals. If you are a qualified individual who is seeking to make a difference, service-oriented, and committed to quality; we want to hear from you.
Become part of a growing organization that is committed to career development and opportunity.
Optimal Research is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws regarding non-discrimination.
We are growing and now hiring for the following positions.
- Principal Investigator - Austin Tx
- PRN Clinical Research Coordinator - (Day shift) - Austin Tx
- PRN Research Assistant - Austin Tx
- Receptionist- Medical Coordinator - Rockville MD
- Phlebotomist - Rockville MD
- Clinical Research Coordinator 1 -Days- Rockville MD
- Laboratory Technician- San Diego CA
- Assistant Center Manager- San Diego CA